Is this your first time here?
Welcome the University of Roehampton's External Moodle site!
Info for Roehampton Staff:
Your Roehampton username and password will not work on External Moodle. If you have not already created an account on External Moodle, you will need to create your own account on this website by clicking on the 'Create new account' button below and follow the instructions below. If you have already created an account and forgotten your username or password, click on 'Forgotten your username or password?' link on the left of this page. If you have been given an enrolment key, you won’t need it until you have successfully logged on and clicked on the course page.
Info for Visitors:
For full access to courses you may have already been provided with a username and password.
If you have not, you will need to create your own account on this website. If you have been given an enrolment key, you won’t need it until later on.
In order to create an account, please read the following instructions in full before proceeding:
1. Click on the 'create new account' link (below) and fill in your details.
2. You will receive an email, at the address you specified in your account profile, to confirm your account. Click on the web link in this e-mail.
3. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
4. Select the course that you want to access.
5. You may be prompted for an ‘enrolment key’ now which your lecturer or colleague has provided. This will enrol you onto the course.
6. From now on, whenever you want to access the course again, you will only need to enter your personal username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Info for Returning Visitors:
If you have an account but have forgotten your password, then click on the 'Forgotten your username or password?' link (on the left). You will then receive an e-mail, at the address you originally specified in your account profile, containing a temporary password.